Leather Goods In Bangkok

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Corzhens • Aug 9, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The leather goods in Bangkok are of high quality and the price is very reasonable. We were there last March and we bought some footwear, bags and belts. The classy leather belt was only for $5 which is made of pure leather. I was really surprised because at first I thought it was just leatherette but my husband checked and he confirmed that it is real leather. Likewise with the shoe, they are cheap compared to the prices here. I am thinking that maybe the online shops of Thai leather good would be good to look at.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They could be good to look at but I suppose most people would be quite unwilling to take the risk and buy something and buy something from an online store they've never heard of. I would buy something from abroad if there are people who've actually made some online purchases that they were satisfied with. Good deals are great but some caution can save one a lot of money especially when they are buying something online.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    This seems to be a very good deal as long as the leather is of a very good quality. I would really love to go to the site to check out the deal. There may be a bit of problem, however, because I would have to be satisfied as to the realiability and credibility of the site before I would be willing to do business there.

4. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    5$ is a pretty slick bargain price for something made from real leather. Although I'm not quite fond of livestock leather, those deals are really appealing to buy a pair of leather apparel during a trip to bangkok.

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something really amazing and most of the great time as it. It would let us enjoy ourselves around.

must be appealing.