Liquid Bathing Soap Compared To Normal Bathing Soap

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Martinsx • Jan 27, 2018.

1. Martinsx

MartinsxActive Member

Threads:
    From day one, I have always made use of the normal block bathing soap and my favorite brand was detol cool bathing soap before I later switched to Day by Day soap which is a product of Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Ltd. The reason why I switched this Day by Day soap is as a result of pimples reaction I always get from making use of detol soap but ever since I started using Day by Day soap, my pimples cases have reduced.

Now, a friend of mine suggested using liquid bathing soap as it helps with general skin care as well as pimples as well. I haven't been a fan of these liquid bathing soap before, so I would be looking for suggestions on which one to choose from and make use of. Please I would appreciate one used by a member who can give me good Intel on the efficacy of the soap.

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I am also curious to know about this bathing liquid soap that can help with pimples too so I can suggest for my brother. I also have two different types of detol soap and one Himalaya soap. I mostly use the detol antibacterial or detol even tone on the face once in a while. I also can bathe with them few days in a month.

I prefer to shower with washing bar soap which has no scent or chemicals added to it so it does not react or affect sensitive parts of my body.

3. Martinsx

MartinsxActive Member

Threads:
    That's the reason why I'm still sticking with bathing making use of normal toilet bath soap. But I have actually been to some cosmetics stores and seen several liquid soaps since it was informed to me. Although haven't asked the dealer on any particular product on it which could serve the purpose of helping with pimple cases. Maybe I would do that once I find myself in the market again.

4. Cassie Lyons

Cassie LyonsMember

Threads:
    Interesting I have never heard of this. Although I just naturally prefer liquid soap over bar soap, I just feel like bacteria lives on the bars for some reason. I love Molton Browns liquid soaps from b-glowing!

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I also prefer a soap bar.