Longest Holiday Vacation

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by gracer • Mar 22, 2016.

1. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone!

I live in a country where majority of the population are Catholics. The Holy week has just started here and usually, this is also a time for long vacations for working individuals. Most would go home to their families for relaxation and reflection while some would go to different vacation and tourist spots for recreation.

How do you spend Holy week or other holidays with opportunities for longer vacations? What was the longest vacation you've had so far?

2. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Holy Wekk is usually spent by people in Metro Manila for their vacation. Expect a long line of vehicles getting out of the city and into the rural area particularly the beach resorts and swimming pool. Do you know that all those places are fully booked during the season of Holy Week? That's why we always advise to book at least a month in advance to be accommodated. And if you want a cheaper rate, book 3 months in advance for discounts.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have pets at home, so we can't be away for too long, so when we go to the province, it's always overnight only, and then we are home by midnight. The longest I have been to the province was for around a week when my grandfather died.