Magic Bullet

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by blur92 • Jan 17, 2015.

1. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I got mine from Costco. I think it's relatively cheap for its kind. Plus, if anything happens to it then you can exchange it at no cost for a brand new one. That's what happened to me. If you know someone who has membership for Costco you should ask them to get it for you as a gift. You could always pay them back as well.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I made bread crumbs in ours this morning. It is a good kitchen tool to have for smoothies and frozen drinks. My daughter has started a colon cleaning and purchased the machine to help her get the veggies she needs to eat into her system on a regular basis. I have trouble getting it to work some times so I do not use it often plus it is so loud. I may purchase the new one later this year because it can be used to make hot soup.

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I've never even thought of making bread crumbs with it before! It's crazy how much you can make with it. What trouble do you have with getting it to work?

4. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    I don't own one but I was eyeing one a while back, just never got around to getting one.
    At the department stores they are just usually too high for me so I pass on them.

Now I have been eyeing the Ninja one, depending on price I might get that instead of using my big blender.

5. lopezmramon

lopezmramonNew Member

Threads:
    A friend of mine had one of those, and it worked wonders. It was even better than blenders in some cases, just quick blending and drinking, then just wash the small glass piece, you're set for more. This is specially good for couples or singles, but for families it's not that good.

6. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I would be lost without my Magic Bullet. It is the most used appliance in my kitchen. We mostly use it to make pastes, sauces, and smoothies. It comes with many interchangeable lids and containers and a very smart investment for anyone. It beats lugging out the blender for sure. I want to buy a 2nd one for if the one I have now ever breaks down, that is how much I love this thing.

7. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    I've been wanting to buy the Magic Bullet for so long and I may end up getting one soon. With this in my kitchen I would make shakes, smoothies, sauces, and so much more. It's small enough for my kitchen so it won't take up a whole lot of space on the counter. I was looking at all the different recipes for the Magic Bullet and you can do a lot in the kitchen with it.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Maybe she forgets to make sure that the blade/jar are locked in before trying to start it. As a safety feature, the Magic Bullet won't start unless the cap with the blades is securely screwed into the clear jar.