Magic Mesh

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by ReishiSpore • May 16, 2013.

1. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    Does anyone own the Magic Mesh? I have one in my home and it is excellent I think. Basically it is a mesh that you put behind sliding doors to stops bugs from flying intou your home. We have sliding doors and were getting tired of all the flies coming in to the home, so bought this. It really works well, and it instantly snaps back into place after you walk through it, because of the magnets. I would rate it 9/10 because it does exactly as it says on the TV commercial and also is fairly cheap. [video=youtube;sRs_VfxCVhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRs_VfxCVhA[/video]

2. Kathy1112

Kathy1112New Member

Threads:
    Yes. We bought a Magic Mesh and installed it not long ago. We absolutely love ours too. We bought it so we could open our door and let fresh air in. We stay on the internet working and doing school lessons all the time and we needed to feel like we were still part of the real world. I would definitely recommend Magic Mesh to anyone who is considering purchasing one. It really works!

3. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have watched the commercial many times and wondered if it worked as advertised. My concern since they do talk about sliding doors was whether it would fit properly on a standard door. Based on the post and the response, I am assuming it does. It looked like a good idea, but I am not sure as I have a cat whether she will "let herself out" on her own.

4. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    so its like a screen door?

5. Kathy1112

Kathy1112New Member

Threads:
    Yes themarting.

It's just like a full screen door.
    It's used for easy in and out if your hands are full, or if you want fresh air without letting a whole bunch of bugs in your house.
    We love ours.