"make Fast Money Online" Scams

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by Miss Rebel • Jun 9, 2017.

1. Miss Rebel

Miss RebelNew Member

Threads:
    In recent weeks, I've become a bit of a wanderer on the net, looking for ways to make money from home. One of the many problems that I've encountered is not knowing which sites are phony and which are not. They flash big numbers in your face, saying that they'll pay you just for signing up, all in an attempt to get your personal information. And, I'll be honest with you, I've fallen for their tricks a few times because what they're offering looks legit!
    I think I've learned my lesson, and I'd hate for anyone else to fall prey to their tricks as I have. So, be careful when looking for ways to make money online!

-Slow and steady wins the race-

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have fallen for such scams many times and have been very unlucky. Good thing I never invested anything but I do hate that I had to waste my time. Appnana on the other hand as mentioned by the user before me actually does pay according to many of my friends I haven't tried it because I don't have an iphone or android.

3. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    @Miss Rebel@Miss Rebel Don't worry as you are not the only victim. I too have fallen for these phony sites many times and hopefully, I didn't get any major problem because of that. I have appnana installed in my smartphone but have forgotten to work on tat lately as I was searching for some legit, paying, good writing sites.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    You should never go with the offers that are too good to be true. For example, if you see an ad that says make $100 a day, you have to understand that you will surely be scammed if you joined the site because earning $100 a day on the internet is quite not possible for a newbie. You should also stay away from making online investment and thinking about ROI, when you will know you will ne cheated the very next day.

5. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, some offers look really very attractive and they make people always want to try them out. I always remind myself that these can't be real, or it might not be legal ways to earn money. Though I do not mind taking risk, I try to stick with the slightly safer plan.

Thanks for reminding!

6. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    One of the worst things that happened to me was when I filled out a form which offered points for completing an offer. I had to give my mobile number (big mistake).

Shortly after, I started to get these short code texts which charged me and I couldn't stop them. At first I didn't notice they were charging me and then I saw how huge my bill was. I had to get on to my network provider who was able to stop them and he told me that they had a real problem with this type of thing,

7. Rossy

RossyMember

Threads:
    I have been searching for online jobs for a while now. I have come across so many scams than real jobs. These people do a great job to make you see that it's all real. You even go to an extent of downloading applications that don't bring a single coin. But hey, I'm not complaining at least I got something good out of my online wandering .

8. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    If I'm not sure a site will pay I usually make sure it's not very time consuming because then I don't feel I've put too much effort into it. I have recently installed 3 phone apps. One of them I know pays but the other two I'm not sure of so I will cash out at the lowest rate and if it pays I will carry on.

I firmly believe that most sites do not set out to scam people. They just run out of money and the site fails. Of course there are always the sites that are not legit but I always read plenty of reviews before I join, sometimes it's worth a shot.

9. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have noticed this pattern. In this pattern most of the sites and the people who teach you to make money. They ask you to invest into the program. And they ask you to pay some money upfront which goes to show you that it is pure scam. No real business would ask money upfront to teach you how to make money. Instead even some of the tutorials can be searched online. Also you can get into youtube and earn some percent of the money too.

10. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I too have fallen prey to a couple of scam sites but then that was when I was relatively new to working online. Since then, I have learned a lot and especially, to spot red flags of scam sites. They are the ones who promise ridiculously high payouts for tasks that can be done in seconds. Many sites start out as legit but somehow or other, due to lack of vision or poor decision, run out of steam or money and turn scam. Obviously they do not mean to dupe people but still it happens sometimes. You just have to learn to avoid such sites and make your way. Compared to scams, there are a large number of legit sites that really pay and care for their workers.