Markers

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by AliDee • Apr 10, 2012.

1. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Does anyone know where I would be able to get free or cheap art markers from? I have been told that I could email companies and ask for a sample of their product but there are no guarantees in getting a sample sent out. Hoping someone would be able to hook me up with something.

Cheers!

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    DontPayFull.com has coupon codes for online art supply stores. They have some for 10% off the entire order, free shipping on orders over a certain amount. You can take a look there. Also, some pages offer you discounts on your first purchase if you apply to their mailing list;)

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I would try the dollar stores. They usually have markers for a really cheap price but really good quality ones can be hard to find. We have a local Michael's store that has pretty good prices on them and if you can use a weekly add coupon you could save even more. You can also try office supply stores, again check their weekly ads for good deals.

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    The dollarstore always have lots of packs of markers. Sometimes companies like Sharpie will offer free samples, but those are few and far between.

5. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I've been to quite a few dollar stores but they don't seem to have any markers that are good enough for the work I have to do. I keep getting streak marks and they dry out too quickly. I'm looking for markers more like Copic and StyleFiles markers. They're really good quality but I'll try my luck with online and see if I can email some guys and see what I can do haha.