Marketing apps on your cell phone

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by clewand550 • May 27, 2012.

1. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I have a couple of apps on my android phone that helps me save money and helps me pay off my $30 cell phone bill per month. They are both marketing sites.

One of the sites is called Checkpoints. This is a great site. This one is my favorite. All you need to do is check in to certain businesses on your cell phone. You don't necessarily need to be at certain businesses, just nearby them. You click on a certain business (some are worth 2 points each and some are worth 10 points each). There are certain prizes that you can get for checking into these sites. I have received a $25.00 gift card for Home Depot that came through my email when I had enough points saved up. They also have gift cards for Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes, Shell and so many other places. The Home Depot gift card that I got from Checkpoints paid for my paint that i bought at Home Depot. This site can help you save money.

The other site that I belong to is called WeRewards. This is a great site too. You make money that gets put right into you Paypal account I use this site to pay for my cell phone bill. There are certain businesses that you need to go to and take a picture of yourself by their logo. Some businesses require that you buy something (it can be as small as a piece of candy if you want) and some places don't require that you purchase anything. This is a great way to make some extra money. You can cash out when you have $10.00 and you will then see it in your paypal account almost immediately.

2. lancy

lancyNew Member

Threads:
    Is that true what you say? I can't believe it. I love those spy cell phone apps.

#2Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  3. Beetler76

Beetler76Member

Threads:
    Wow, i've never heard of these. I'm gonna check em out. Thanks

4. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of these before, so I downloaded the apps. Thanks for the reminder!

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of either of these programs, but I'm downloading them right now. I hope I can make some extra money with this app. I've tried other apps in the past with limited success. I'm going to try the WeRewards because I can get money to my PayPal account. Thanks for the heads up, and I will give my opinion on these two apps, and tell you what I think.