Matching outfits for siblings

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Mama2three • Aug 20, 2012.

1. Mama2three

Mama2threeMember

Threads:
    I am looking for a few matching or coordinating outfits for my 3 children. I have a 5 year old girl, 3 year old boy, and 2 month old boy. I am able to find matching clothing for the 2 boys, but am having a tougher time finding clothing that matches for my daughter. I'd like to buy a few for church and pictures without spending too much. Do you have any stores, online or brick and mortar that you find has clothing that coordinate their boy and girl lines? If hares lease share so I can check them out.

2. amyfromky

amyfromkyNew Member

Threads:
    Have you checked out Kelly's Kids? They have matching/coordinating clothes for kids and babies. I do not know what your budget is, but they seem to have some good sale prices at the end each season. I like that they have "collections," so you can mix and match a lot of their pieces to make multiple outfits without buying a new set of tops and bottoms for each outfit. Other than that, I would check out local boutiques if your city has any. I know we have a local boutique that has coordinating clothes for girls and boys. Good luck on your search.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Hmm, I don't know any stores offhand, no.

Have you thought about just simplifying your outfits, though? If you focus on a color scheme instead of identical matching outfits, it might be easier to dress them all in coordinating outfits.

4. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Matching kids clothes are cute, but sometimes kids hate wearing them. I did anyway, but that doesn't necessarily mean ALL kids do! :) Anyway, I found a site that sells matching kids clothes. They are really adorable.

5. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I had a friend recommend JCPenney, but I didn't have any luck there. I looked at Kohls and Target too. I wasn't happy with anything I found, and I was only trying to match 2 kids. In the end, I just coordinated them. I was really surprised how hard it was. When we did a family picture, I thought I'd save time and just put everyone in a white shirt. My daughter was 6 months at the time. It was so hard to find a white shirt for her. Everything had glitter or flowers on it. In the end, I found the perfect thing at a resale store. Everytime I shop I look for things now. I'll be ready next time.

6. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I think you can try Target, Jcpenney, and Walmart online sites for matching kids outfits. My nephews loves to wear the matching clothing and most of their clothes are bought at Target.