Maxi Skirts

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by shoptodrop • Oct 3, 2015.

1. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know where to shop online for maxi skirts or at least knee length skirts? I love them but don't seem to find a lot at the stores. And if I do I don't like the style. I'm also looking for cheap price.

2. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    Since the season is changing it might be hard to find maxi skirts in stores, you might have better luck online. You can try ebay,

Hope this helps.

#2Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
  3. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I would try Old Navy or the Gap. Old Navy has them on sale on their website for $17 and then there's a code you can use to save an other 30% off your purchase. I love the free shipping with Old Navy, all you have to do is buy $50 worth of stuff and they have free returns. I buy a bunch of stuff and if it doesn't fit I can just put them back in the bag, use the pre paid postage and send it all back.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You are right, they haven't been around in stores that much anymore. I guess they are not really in trend now, which is a shame because I love them. I often feel uncomfortable wearing shorts and short skirts depending on where I am, and wearing maxi-skirts settles that issue.
    I have about 3 or 4, but haven't been using them as much because they don't seem to be "in" right now.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Another place to look is eBay or even Amazon. They're never short of those. I too love a nice flowy maxi skirt on a hot summer's day, paired with a light cotton tank top. It's such a simple but cute and comfy look :)

6. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    There is a website called 599Fashion.com that usually has maxi skirts. Another plus is everything on the website is 5.99 or less and they have some cute stuff on there for the price. You can also try Rue 21, Target,and Walmart sites to see if they have any maxi skirts. I'm searching as well because I like them to.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, @E.Mil. I had a quick look at the site and it has some cheap and cheerful stuff I wouldn't mind getting for my casuals. I'm very interested in the accessories and jewellery section, too. The site was taking a while to load, but I'll definitely re-visit it sometime in the near future :)

8. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love maxi skirts and it is true they are hard to find at the stores but I have found mine mainly online or in second hand shops. There are many Turkish online shops here in Germany that sell such maxi skirts that are just beautiful!

9. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have found some cute maxi skirts at JCP, Walmart and at DD's Discount. They have some cute ones under $10 at Walmart and they are pretty too! You can also find them on Walmart's website in the clearance section every now and then. Great time to stock up in the fall when they all go on sale.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    That will be really having such a good and most appealing time as it.

11. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I would name Amazon and clothbazaar for that.