Melissa & Doug Toys

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by liquidfuzzy • Jul 8, 2015.

1. liquidfuzzy

liquidfuzzyMember

Threads:
    Melissa and Doug toys are awesome. I can't say enough good things! I really like how they try to use wood whenever possible. Their toys are American made and usually fairly gender neutral. Their toys seem to promote imaginative play and learning while still being amazingly fun to the child. I love their gender neutral doll houses and cool dress-up costumes!

One of my parents works in a nursing home and she says they even use Melissa and Doug with the elderly residents there. Do you have any Melissa and Doug toys and do you like them?

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    We have one like this! The wooden puzzle toy of cars! My son loves it and he also learns while having fun. We are planning on purchasing more types of this toy. It is quite affordable too!

3. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just picked up a set of Melissa and Doug stickers. My grandbaby loves stickers, and she can color these in however she likes. I thought they were pretty cool. I can't wait to give them to her (the set is one of her smaller birthday presents). I know she's going to love them. I'm going to look for other toys in this brand as well.