Metro Pcs Charges

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by suegiplaye • Aug 4, 2015.

1. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    I have had my cellphone off for about 2 months now. Metro PCS sent me a text saying I should pay $80. I was thinking I would only have to pay $40 to turn it back on. I find that so crazy. Why should I have to pay $40 for the month that it was not one if I was not using it?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How many lines do you have on the account? Since it's a prepaid plan, then the chances are high that you'd only have to pay one-month of service in order to restore service. I mean, a $10 late fee wouldn't be that surprising, but I'm not sure how you'd get slapped with an $80 fee on only one line on the account. You could just as easily change to another prepaid wireless service provider to avoid paying that much, and I know that MetroPCS doesn't have the best service anyways, running on T-Mobile's network and all.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I turn m phone off and on also and get that message that I will have to pay more than the monthly bill but when I go to pay the bill it is only the one month to turn it back on, but don't let it do more than two months or you will have to get a new phone number. I also have MetroPcs.

4. SozoLedzep

SozoLedzepNew Member

Threads:

I'm curious, you sound like you've been on Metro for a while, have you?
    If you have not, then you're just giving opinions and not facts.
    I've had way more issues, like bad connection and slow internet with TMo compared with Metro. I switched back to Metro.

You're welcome. :)