Model Train Sets

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by illusion • Oct 26, 2013.

1. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    My son is obsessed with trains. Does anyone know where I could get some Model train sets without spending too much money. Most sets I find go for over $200. I know that he'll be into these trains for a few years, so it might be worth getting the $200 sets. But, it would really help if I could save some money.

2. LisaD

LisaDNew Member

Threads:
    I do not see any replies to your post yet so hopefully this will bring it to others attention again. I too would like to know where the best deals for model trains could be found. My husband is in love with these things, and has been since he was a child. Of course this means he already owns too many, but when I am searching for gifts for him, it is the go to idea that he loves the most.

3. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    Try online sites like etsy, which I find to have some neat finds. Also check on Craigslist and possible put a "wanted" ad and explain you are looking for something for your child and on a budget. Some people will bend over backward to help you. Good luck.