Network Operator

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by logyon • Jun 11, 2012.

1. logyon

logyonNew Member

Threads:
    Who is you favourite network operator for your mobile phone?

Why would you recommend them?

How long have you been with them and what like is there customer service ?

I have has experience on pay as you go on all networks except 3 and Virgin Mobile.

I have had a contract on T-Mobile for 2 x 18 month contracts and then i moved to o2 and i have had 1 x 18 month contract and i am now on to my second 18 month contract

Out of all i would say T Mobile i would say are ok but had very little dealings with there customer service desk until i had to upgrade my contract and i ended up paying for 2 lines for 3 months until it was sorted out - thats my only gripe is make sure you cancel your old contract if they take out a new one for you as upgrade and new contract prices vary.

O2 today have been very good i have had no issues with them at all and even have the early upgrade options for the iphones this is brilliant.

2. logyon

logyonNew Member

Threads:
    Also rumoured that vodafone and o2 could be going like what t-mobile and orange are!

3. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I was with Virgin mobile for years, and loved them, they were brilliant, then in about 2011 they changes and no longer have the same brilliant customer support, so I am not a big fan of them anymore. However, I am not in the UK anymore, so I don't have that problem! ha!