New Christmas Decorations

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Alexandoy • Dec 9, 2016.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you buy new decorations for Christmas every year? I agree with my wife that it is corny to have the same Christmas decorations every year. What she did was to buy 2 sets of decorations for the tree and for the entire house, interior and exterior. Those 2 sets can produce so many combinations of decorations that no one could say it is a repeat of the past year. That’s better than buying new decorations every year. Those decorations include the Christmas lights of different designs.

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    You can use the same decorations but use them differently. Say if your house is big, you can use some lights you used for your house on the tree and vice versa. I don't think people will notice or care at all. You can get some ideas and put your Santa statues or deer figures around your home. You can even put one on the roof and another next to your door. Like the deer are waiting on the roof while Santa is knocking on your door.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    It is our youngest daughter who does putting up the Christmas decors in our home. With her meager income as Instructional Manager, she provides everything for maintaining spirit of Christmas within our home. She's single. She stays with us. I notice that she has been using the same Christmas decors every year unless those decors are defective or broken/worn-out. She arranges them in a different style or set the Christmas tree in a different location.