Newegg Or Computer Mall For Laptop Purchase?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by overcast • Sep 17, 2017.

1. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to looking for new laptops, what is your option for checking out the budget models? Do you look for the online shops where you can get the discount? I mean to say discount is something you look for first? Or you look for the local shops or malls where you can see the product. You can see that there are some really limited options these days on local store. So on that point I want to know what is your first choice for buying new laptop?

2. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I would initially check online stores or manufacturers' websites to find a wider variety of models and to find out the specific features of each brand or model. I then make a shortlist of the preferred brand and model and find out how much they cost at mall stores. Sometimes, the price difference would not be too much and is often compensated for by the free items. For instance, my last laptop came with a free Brother's printer as a store promo and this was on top of the free mouse and laptop bag. Although I would already have an idea of the laptop's appearance based on their online pictures and description, I prefer to buy the laptop at places where I can check them out before leaving the store and paying.