Night Vision Glasses

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Amanda K • Oct 2, 2014.

1. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I bought my daughter a spy kit for Christmas one year. It had a working motion detector and night vision glasses,and all sorts of other stuff. When we took the night vision goggles out we found that they were a pair of green sunglasses with a tiny little light bulb in the corner of each lens. I was so disappointed! She was okay with it, and that was good. But I had really had my heart set on using them. Unless they are made for the military, I will never put my self in a position to have my heart broken by another pair of night vision goggles.

2. Darakath

DarakathMember

Threads:
    There are probably working night vision glasses somewhere, but I have yet to see a legit one. Most of them are fake for just for cosmetic purposes, and just make you look cool. I am sure that there are always some companies that sell real night vision glasses/goggles though.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would love night vision glasses. I also want night vision cameras, for outside my house. My main reason for wanting them both, is to observe the wildlife outside. I love animals, and, although I can sometimes catch them at the right time, it's hard to be unobtrusive while observing them, when I have to try to get closer, and squint to see them in the dark.

It seems there are also some punks in the area, who enjoy sneaking into backyards, rifling through cars and sheds, and stealing whatever they can. I'd enjoy being able to see them coming, and scare the crap out of them.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen these on TV and totally want to get them just so I can see if they will help me to see better at night. Sometimes the glare from street lights and so-forth can really obstruct my view.

In certain areas semi-close to where I live there are a lot of narrow streets; sometimes if I'm driving and don't know exactly where I am (ie trying to take a short-cut) I'll happen upon one of these narrow streets. It would be good to have these glasses at night in order to see things more clearly in an area that I'm unfamiliar with.