Ninja Food Processor/Blender

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Brook • Sep 19, 2012.

1. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    I LOVE protein smoothies in the morning but my old blender just chopped up the ice and I like mine made into "snow." I looked into the VitaMix but it was $300. So thankful I tried out the Ninja! It was $60 and works like a charm! I've used it everyday for about 2 months and it is like new with the blades still has sharp as the first day I opened it! No more chunks of ice! ;)

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've wanted a Ninja Master Prep for ages ever since I saw the first infomercial. It looks like it's versatile and makes a lot of different things. I'm going to buy myself one for my birthday. As mothers we're reluctant to buy things for ourselves, but I think my daughter would enjoy eating the things I make with the Ninja.

3. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    Well I certainly LOVE mine! I got it on Amazon for $60. Very affordable. I didn't know there was an infomercial about them! I must have missed that!

If you get one come back here and let me know that you love it, too!

4. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I have one of these also. It comes with a lot of attachments and does a lot of stuff the more expensive brands do for a fraction of the cost. Mine came with the regular bowl and three small blender cups with a smaller blade. We also have the more expensive "Vitamix", and while it does do everything it's touted to do, it's rather clunky if what you mostly want is a smoothie maker or need smaller portions. With the Ninja, I also like how it can easily be disassembled, washed and put away. It's very fast and efficient.

5. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    Wow! Thanks for sharing that! I wondered if it really did compare to the Vitamix. I also love how easy it is to use and to clean! However, the blades are SUPER sharp. I learned that the hard way! I was cleaning it and it slipped and cut my finger. Now I just rinse the blade very quickly after I use it and let it air dry. Much safer that way ;)