No!-No! pain free hair removal...... Have you bought it?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by jenduru1 • Oct 8, 2012.

1. jenduru1

jenduru1New Member

Threads:
    Pain with NO-NO is what this product is. Has anyone bought this product? Not only does it NOT work< it is also a big pain to get your refund back from them. I decided to try it and it did not work, it smells and clearly does not do what it claims to be. I tried to return it as they clearly state that if you are not happy with the product you can get a refund. 3 months later and I am still waiting for my refund. tell me your story.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have wondered about this product because I have seen it advertised. But, I haven't actually purchased it yet, mainly because it is a costly item. What I wonder about is why it smells, this is suppose to be an electronic device so what is the smell about.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this product. But that's why i usually stay away from things like that cause they are always shady.

4. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    The commercials always looked so great. I have been looking for some type of hair removal device and haven't found one that impressed me yet. When I saw the No-no pain free hair removal commercial I almost bought it. The as seen on t.v. products always look so great. I am glad I decided against it.

5. PubD

PubDMember

Threads:
    Wow, I've seen advertising for this product all over the place, but haven't bought it. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll definitely avoid it.

6. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I have had my eye on this product. Thank you for the review, it will save me a lot of time and money. I wish I could find a product that works.

7. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I never heard of this product before. But it surely goes back to what I said in another thread. Commercials are made to make these things look and sound so great. You should never trust them. And those money back guarantee refunds, they always have a fine print that usually serve as a roadblock.

8. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    What does it smells like? Does it smell like burning hair or just cheap plastic burning? Are they going to give you a refund minus the shipping and handling? I hate having to jump through hoops to get a refund from a company. Yikes. Report them!