Online Shopping Or Window Shopping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by himali.jagma • May 22, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I like window shopping online since you could see everything you would want and more, sometimes you even find things you discover and like but previously never even thought that they existed. The only real problem I have with shopping online is most of the time the pictures or studio pics instead of the actual items which can be a little deceiving from time to time but thankfully not all the time.

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I generally prefer to buy clothes in person, but I think I might window-shop more online than I do in real life these days. There’s less pressure, more options, and I can do it in my pajamas if I like. But when it comes to actually buying online, I tend to do it more for items which simply aren’t available here, usually electronics or physical copies of music.

3. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I enjoy doing online shopping as well as offline shopping. However, I do offline shopping more than online shopping. When I shop online, I pay via paypal. As long as I have paypal balance I shop online. However, if I have to load money on paypal and pay for the goods,it will be costly for me. Thus I shop offline more.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like both online and offline. I check for prices both online and offline. Then after checking prices I get the item at the lowest prices I can. Except for most foods that I get at supermarkets or CVS, Walgreens or Walmart to save money for they got weekly sales here on Oahu. I love checking for prices so I can save even more money.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depending on the time I have, I would rather go window shopping to check on the product. With online shopping, I only do that when I have a rush purchase needed like when our garden hose broke. But for other items that can wait, I enjoy window shopping for it is like going to the park. Especially when my wife goes along with me, we eat out in the mall so it’s like a date. And with the items we had checked, we make a note of what we would buy when we have the budget. Take note that it takes us a long time to decide on buying big items like appliances and cars so window shopping is a must.

6. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I do both: offline store shopping and online store shopping. However I do most shopping from our local malls or supermarts for my grocery needs, household, office supplies, among others.

While for my online shopping spree, I purchase my electronic gadgets, cp battery packs, and some items which couldn't be found in our local stores. So far, I have been doing it for several years and I didn't find any problem.

7. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I do both offline and online shopping, it depends on the item and the portal that provides me a better discount or have it cheaper. The fact is most of my purchases are done offline. I'd have be more active shopping online but for the worry item may get missing on transit.

8. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I will always prefer window shopping than online shopping. When I shop offline, it helps me know which clothes fit me the best, and I would also know its quality. Unlike in online shopping, sometimes it disappoints me because when I order from online, the clothes appear different in personal and sometimes the quality sucks.