Online Shopping With Virtual Currencies

Discussion in Online Shopping started by prettypal • Oct 8, 2017.

1. prettypal

prettypalNew Member

Threads:
    Shopping online with virtual currencies like bitcoins and cryptocurrencies like ethereum, litecoin, etc - are very popular these days.

There are many advantages shopping online with virtual currencies:
    • You don't have to pay for the products in real fiat currencies like dollars, euros, etc because you pay with virtual currencies.
    • You get many discounts and offers, in order to encourage shopping with virtual currencies.
    • You can save your salary for other expenses or investments.
    • If you are a serious bitcoin or virtual currency miner, sky is the limit and can help you reach your financial goals easily.

2. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this. I just started to earn bitcoins online so I can buy things online with it. I also think it's good that we can use the virtual currencies to buy things online, so we don't need to use our usual income for something extra that we want to buy online. I am learning how I can earn more bitcoins, and also hope this will be a good return in future too.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's amazing to be able to buy things with money that doesn't seem real, haha. Some time ago I thought all this was a lie and nowadays I can't think of the idea of not making that money anymore. :D

4. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that it would amazing and exciting but i doubt this would be possible any time soon, perhaps somewhere in the future.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    You can see that Ether and Bitcoin are getting a lot of demand lately. I have seen some of the people making use of the online shopping options to spend their virtual currency. And for them it seems to be working as well. Not sure how that is for many people out there. For me it seems to be good option.

6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I have always wanted to harvest my own bitcoins, but my PC isn't high powered enough to do it. I could do with some free money, lol. I know most stores don't accept bitcoins but I can use them to purchase gigs on Fiverr.

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    When I shop online, I use ebay. Bitcoins is not accepted on ebay. If I have to use bitcoins to buy items on ebay, I have to convert bitcoins to USD and then fund my paypal or card. I also shop on Amazon. Purchasing on Amazon directly with bitcoin is not possible. However, you can use third party service like Purse to buy with bitcoins on Amazon.

8. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Harvesting Bitcoin seems to be a very complex task. There are also sites that offer the opportunity of earning Bitcoin by completing simple tasks which will take ages to earn anything meaningful. However, if you are able to harvest or earn enough Bitcoin to do shopping there are sites that will facilitate that kind of activity but it may not be that simple. From what I have gathered, you will most likely have to go through a third-party site to do a facilitate a conversion of the Bitcoin to normal currency to enable the transaction.