Oreck Sweeps

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Deeishere • Jun 14, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

Here is a Facebook sweepstakes. Oreck is giving away an air Refresh Humidifier and Air Purifier which will include filters. This sweepstake will expire on July 7th of this year. This is only offered to people living in the U.S. The value of this prize is $1759.00.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is perfect timing for me, thanks for posting. My air cleaner recently broke. I don't need a humidifier, since I live in a humid region, but this model allows the option to turn off the humidifier, so I could run just the air cleaner. I have been fairly lucky with my sweepstakes and contest entries recently, so fingers crossed that I'll win this, and included filters would definitely be a boon!

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    So glad to hear that you are doing well with your sweeps. I am trying to get back into them. I use to do them all the time but been lazy lately. What type of sweeps have you won? I have won some really big prizes and a lot of small ones. One of my big prizes was a 3D TV with 4-3D glasses.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've won some house cleaning products, really nice ones that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to purchase. I also won a La-z-boy recliner years ago. I won a space heater which will probably come in handy next Winter, and recently, I won a cell phone. What I really want is to win some money, since I have some things that have come up recently, so I'm focusing on those types of sweeps/contests right now, but I'm always in the market for electronics and household products/appliances. If you come across any for vacuums, mine is on its last legs, and could really stand to be replaced. If I see any good ones, I'll post them here, too. Wow, that's a nice win for you, congrats!