Pajama Jeans

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by BonnyC • Apr 10, 2012.

1. Doodle12

Doodle12New Member

Threads:
    The pajama jeans look tight on the models they show on the TV commercial. I pay $40 for a regular pair of jeans and I'm dissapointed if they don't last a few years. If I bought any piece of clothing for $40 and it was showing wear after only a week it would be returned for a full refund immediately. I think this was a good idea that was not properly produced. I would rather just wear a pair of sweat pants in public than a pair of pajama jeans that was falling apart. I think a good worn in pair of jeans can be a comfotable as pajamas.

2. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    I saw the p.j. at the dollar store today for $15 bucks. So, I got them and they were the same ones as the ones my hubby's grandma got us and they were. Yes, they look just like jeans.

3. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, 15 bucks? Not bad at all! I saw some at Roses a couple of weeks ago and they had the acid wash pattern on them. It was NOT appealing. I'll have to keep my eye out for an actual knock off that looks like them. For what it's worth, the holes haven't grown at all since they showed up. Maybe I did something to them, I have no idea.

4. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    That is a very interesting product. I saw them in the store the other day and thought about getting them for my friend. I thought he would like them lol.

5. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    I just did a quick google-image search of these and they seem pretty silly in my opinion. Anyone would be able to tell that they are sweatpants if they are within 50 feet of you! The blue color looks way off from a regular pair of jeans' color. They aren't even sturdy either so the pricing really isn't justified. Either go with jeans or regular sweatpants.

6. Andrea4

Andrea4Member

Threads:
    Thank you for that info Bonny. I was thinking of buying these, we talk about them all the time at work. It seems like a great concept, but the durability bothers me for the price of the product. One of my girlfriend would wear sweats every day of the week if she could, so I should tell her your review about their comfort. She'll buy 10 pair. :)

7. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't go by what you Google. I've seen some of them that are a ludicrous blue color that looks totally fake. The ones I got look like dark denim

I would never wear the others.

I guess I don't really care if I look "silly" especially since I don't wear them out unless I'm not leaving the car, like when I drop the kids off at school. Still, with the holes, I wouldn't anyway. They look a lot less silly than something like this

8. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    I have always wanted to try the Pajama Jeans, so thank you for your review! It's given me more to think about before spending so much money on them.

9. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I was curious about these when I first saw them advertised. They do look really comfortable but after reading your review on their durability, I am glad that I did not buy them. Thanks for letting us know.

10. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    This seems a little odd to me. What is wrong with the PJs we already have available! I know for me unless they find something which can help me get even more comfortable I will not be leaving my jeans behind!

11. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I've always wanted to try the pajama jeans because they look very comfortable. But what type of material are they since you say they tear so easily? I like rough and tough kind so they won't tear up for that price. Maybe I will just wait until they come on sale some place to try them out. They seem like a wear once in awhile jean and don't bend over type. So when they come on sale I will try them out.

12. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    I was always curious about those. Especially since I always though pajamas were more comfortable than jeans, but my husband wants me to wear jeans more because then I don't look like a frumpy housewife lol. Maybe I'll have to consider picking some up. Or maybe I could even try making some myself. It might be cheaper that way and potentially more durable.

13. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I've been wanting a pair for a long time. I bet they would be perfect for winter, since they look semi thick. The price has kept me from getting them, especially if they tend to tear like you're saying. You should contact the company and complain and maybe they'll send you another pair for free.

14. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    I still want to try these out for myself, it's just that price that is keeping me from trying. I could see if they ripped/tore at a cheap price, but not $40. I understand that $40 isn't expensive for some people, but for me it is.

15. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I was also interested in these but if they don't last long not so much. I definately am tight with my money and always afraid to by clothes that I can't feel firsthand in a store. I was at one point looking into these so thanks for the information.

16. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I was actually curious to how comfortable the pajama jeans would be.

I love that you rated them on different categories. Your post was a great help. :)

17. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I just buy the stretch denim. It actually is a jean material and durable. That way I don't have to worry about them falling apart.

18. classy_ally

classy_allyMember

Threads:
    Wow!! That is crazy. Who can afford $40 and the jeans start to come apart? Regular jeans almost survive fire. People keep denim jeans forever. I would not be happy about that. I would send them back and get my money back. That is just ridiculous. I really wanted a pair too. Thanks for the detailed information of your experience.

19. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    The pajama jeans look really good on women. I'm a guy and I can't wear something like that, but on my girlfriend it would look nice. I stay away from those infomercial products. The only one I own is the snuggie, and I hide that in the closet. The pajama jeans are a little expensive for just pajamas, and I heard that the fabric is really flimsy. For the price you pay they should make them from better fabric.

20. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    I bought my girlfriend these the other day and she loved them. They were comfortable and they really do look like denim jeans.