Pajama Jeans

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by BonnyC • Apr 10, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen them on tv, but never purchase them. Why not just wear sweat pants?

2. kayhill

kayhillNew Member

Threads:
    I have been so tempted to buy these. I have been looking for an honest review before shelling out that much money for a pair of fake jeans. The fact that they are not sturdy is not that surprising to me, and there is no way I would wear them outside of the home. Like another poster said, I need my sweats to look and feel like sweats.

3. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    To me the name pajama is contradictory, but I am glad I read this thread because I was curious about them. If I paid any amount of money for pants and they started to fall apart right away I would not be a happy person.

4. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    i have never heard of these before. Are they only available in the US? I'm in Canada.

5. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    So these pj jeans are a disguise? Posing as real jeans when you need to quickly run out of the house and take the kids to school or go for a quick milk run? I do not the purpose of making pjs that look like jeans but find it funny and wonder if they are comfortable :D

6. kalasin

kalasinMember

Threads:
    I just have to say, nobody wearing Pajama Jeans is fooling anyone. Unless I'm a good distance away from you, it's pretty easy to tell that they aren't denim. If you really need to be comfy or hate denim, a nice pair of yoga pants with a cute t-shirt is a much nicer looking option. These also seem insanely overpriced.

7. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I bought some leggings that looked like indigo jeans at walmart for around six bucks. They have the leggings that look even more like jeans with fake pockets and frays at various stores in the junior section. They are way less expensive. You can buy four for the price of one of the pajama jeans.

8. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I think this is the problem with Pajama Jeans, the cost for just one pair. I have seen these advertised thought they were a great idea, since I don't really like to wear regular jeans because I find them uncomfortable. However, the price for just one of them turned me off. Maybe these are durable and last for awhile, but still just one pair for almost $30 seems pricey to say the least. As you said there are cheaper alternatives out there if someone shops around for them.

9. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I got the same kind of thing at Ross for like $5, and they're pretty durable too! I personally don't go for the denim look, so I got the black ones in the super skinny form, and they do pretty well.

10. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    You were thinking like I was. A person can always find some nice leggings that look like jeans and still be comfortable. When I saw the commercial, I was like they come out with anything, however, they did look comfortable. Someone asked, "Why not just wear jogging pants?" It seems like jogging pants would be good if you are not getting out,but for some people they prefer to look nice, but still comfortable, so jogging pants may not appeal to them. I just know if they do not have great quality, I would not purchase them.