Panties And Bras, Lingerie Monthly Subscriptions

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jenifer • Aug 14, 2017.

?

How many new panties do you buy each month

1. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only when I need too

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Jenifer

JeniferNew Member

Threads:
    You can get panties and bra sets, panty packs of 5 or 10, invisible push-up and others on optional monthly subscriptions. You pick the set, and a new color, design, and style will come each month. prancingpanties.myshopify.com at affordable prices, deals and discounts to boot.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of an "underwear subscription" before, but I think it would eventually lead to an excess of underwear, I think. I would rather just buy underwear as I need them.

#2Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I too buy my undergarments as and when I need. However, it is advisable to change it every three months. I have never heard of subscriptions for undergarments. Moneymania is right, this would lead to an excess of undergarments. If it is a quarterly subscription then I think it is ok.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Cost too much to have auto ship and you don't need that much underwear, so I'd rather buy when I need them. I find very good bargains at Walmart or Ross Dept. Store. Walmart sometimes has smaller sizes not American sizes so I'd buy one to see even if it's only .88. Both stores have good quality and very good prices to save money.

5. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Underwear monthly subscription? First I heard of this. Another way for retail to get more money from consumers. I'm aware its subject to personal needs, but I see no reason why underwear should be bought monthly.

6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am still looking for brands that make me comfortable. What used to be my brand is not seen anywhere these days. Needless to say the cost of under wear has reached the sky

7. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    You guys are really discussing the things i never heard before like subscription and all that.