Papa Johns - 40% Off

Discussion in Coupons started by Jessika • Jan 5, 2017.

1. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know how many countries this is good in, but Papa Johns are offering 40% off takeout pizzas if they are ordered online and you paste the coupon below at checkout. They just dropped a leaflet through the door, so I think it is good in the UK at least.

Coupon Code: SAVE6

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of Texas heat, Cheesy Bacon Melt and Super Papa so I will try to see if this coupon code is still usable. Is this promo a one time thing or is this something I can abuse for a long time?

I am so excited to eat some pizzas while saving some cash as well.

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I think that's a very good sales 40% off the purchase, cool way to save some money on pizzas. I am not sure I have Papa Johns around me, I'd have like to take advantage of the offer to enjoy some pizzas. It's an outlet in the UK I guess.

4. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    Can more than one person use this discount code for Papa John's, or does it only fall to the very first person who grabs it and claims it at the restaurant? How exactly do these tend to work? Are they all different? Do some allow for multiple people to use, while others can only be redeemed once?