Pay-per-view On Cable Tv

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Alexandoy • Jul 4, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When there is a big boxing match like the recent fight of Manny Pacquiao versus Australian Jeff Horn, cable providers are offering pay-per-view subscription for $20 to afford you a live coverage of the fight. Wow, that’s big money just to see the fight live with not much commercial. I would rather watch the delayed telecast regardless if there would be lots of commercial because it is the fight that matters and not the timing. I will just refrain from opening my social media account so I wouldn’t see the posts of those who had seen the fight live – these people in the social media surely know how to spoil the fun of those watching the delayed telecast.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, that's a lot of money. We just have the regular cable television stations. We're satisfied with it. Since we have Spectrum which was Time Warner Cable, they allow us to watch television programs online for free too, so it's good when we miss a TV program that's just once a week for we can catch up online.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    We don't have that kind of services here. There are lots of TV channels that cover various events, however, they don't charge extra just because the event is hot. Our cable TV providers have different packages that suits the needs of the family. You can subscribe to any package you want, but you will have to pay more for the upgraded package. The only extra charge our cable TC charges is $2 per month if you want to have a movie chanell in your existing package.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Ah, yes, those pay per view channels I only see when there is a big boxing match, but since I'm not interested in sports at all, then I never pay any attention to it. I didn't know that it costs $20 to watch pay-per-view, I also would forgo it and just save the money.