Paying bills

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Gelsemium • Apr 9, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That happens to me as well actually, they don't come all at the same time, which is a good think of course, but if I don't have money I cannot pay them and I just pile them up until the next pay check. It's not the ideal solution, but we have to live with what we got. Ultimate solution: cut expenses.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It varies. There have times when I had enough money to pay my bills in advance. Then there are times when I've had to ask for extensions because I was low on money.
    Obviously, the ideal is to pay in advance so that you don't have to pay any late fees or have adjustments made to your deposit. There's one major debt that I'm paying for right now and when I get it paid off next month, I'll be able to breathe and pay my bills in advance again.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I usually need to wait until I get paid to pay off all the bills in the month as well, so I feel that I'm always a month behind, it really frustrating.
    What I need to do is next time I get a bonus (Christmas?) I'll try to set aside enough to pay the next month's bills as well and hopefully that will put me back on track.
    Bills are always hard to manage but I feel that we're always improving on the methods of how to pay them.
    I know it was a big help when I finished paying my car off, have you got any big expense like that ending soon?

4. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nope, unfortunately not, no big expenses ending, but a big worry because my bank has just received a 5 billion help from the state, so I hope everything remains the same, let's just wait and see. In the holidays period I am better with money because I don't pay the school for the kids, that always helps. ;)