Payoneer And Paypal

Discussion in Bank Accounts started by mildredtabitha • Sep 6, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    Have you experienced using both? Well, I haven't but I have learned so much about them. Paypal is convenient for small transactions. Have you noticed that the higher the amount you withdraw from PayPal to your local bank account then the higher the charge?

Payoneer is not convenient for small transactions. The higher the amount you withdraw from payoneer to your local bank account, the lower the fees. Which do you prefer? If you have both you are lucky. ;)

2. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon RasheedMember

Threads:
    I have not used both paypal and payoneer yet.But I have read many articles about them.I realized that both are very interesting and convenient to use.I have not made any account on both paypal and payoneer.I think so that both will be very interesting for me.It would be a nicer experience to use these accounts for many facilities.

3. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of payoneer, this is practically my first time of hearing about such financial platform maybe I will google it afterwards but I know PayPal and have actually used it for several transactions. I have used it on this forum to do my withdrawal.

It's true they charge for transactions, that is not even my problem but what I despise they do is withhold ones money for days before processing the payments. In my first trail, I think it took close to 5 days before my payment was processed. I am quite an inpatient person, I had to look for an alternative means to raise another cash to solve my deals before the payment from PayPal arrived in my account.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have learned lately about Payoneer. I am about to shift to that money processor when my PayPal account has an issue on the limited country to serve. And my writing online site would not honor or recognize it. I never try it anyway. I do still use PayPal.

5. PAYAKNAPAGIISIP

PAYAKNAPAGIISIPActive Member

Threads:
    I am new to online jobs so the only payment method that I have is PayPal. I would not even create an account if it is not needed. As of the moment, I have no complaints with Paypal. They may deduct that much on my earning buts for me it is not a big deal. As long as the transaction is allowing me to earn extra money in my idle time. I am happy with that.

6. Kiama

KiamaMember

Threads:
    I prefer PayPal to payoneer because PayPal has never failed me. I have never actually known how a payoneer account operates because I have never opened one. What I am sure of though is that some online jobs only pay via PayPal and hence with just a payoneer account, you will have trouble working for such sites.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had to have both paypal and payoneer accounts for that is how my jobs pay via paypal or payoneer. Newer to payoneer that charges for every little thing... .85 here then .90 there you'll be short if you don't know the charges. Paypal is totally free for individual accounts. I have an individual account and I get paid and the companies pay via paypal...simple, easy and free. I like paypal. Payoneer is the same, but they charge for every little thing. But both are free and they give free debit master cards too, so I'm not complaining to them. LOL.

8. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I would prefer Paypal any time of the day for the way they are being trusted by many online users. One thing I've come to realize with Paypal is the swift processing of their transactions once you make any transaction from any site that accepts Paypal as a mode of transaction. I've heard of Payooner anyway, but I do not think I would be willing to follow all the long process needed before you start using them as a mode of doing online transaction across the globe.

9. Johnsnow

JohnsnowNew Member

Threads:
    both of them are ok abd trusted although it might take time to process payments...

10. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Paypal only charges me an equivalent of $1 regardless of the amount I withdraw to my bank account. I haven't experienced using Payoneer but all those talks about its charges are discouraging. From what I read, too, Pioneer imposes a minimum of $20 per withdrawal. Thankfully I never had to use Payoneer as most of my online earnings sites use Paypal. I trust Paypal and I"m very comfortable with its system.

11. ACEP

ACEPMember

Threads:
    Payoneer is much better that Paypal, just because Payoneer gives much privilege to customers. It is providing better service in comparison to its close rival, Paypal. It is fast, flexible ans secure enough.

12. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've used Payoneer for a short time but I didn't like a lot of things and it even irritated me a little bit, so I gave up. Today, I use only PayPal is extremely satisfied with the service they offer.

13. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have just signed up recently for Payoneer, but haven't used it yet. I have been with PayPal for years and find it easy and convenient to use. I don't have a lot of fees with PayPal and I like that. I am only using Payoneer because of a site that I am going to work for pays through that processor. I am hoping there will not be a lot of fees tacked onto my earnings.

14. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I use paypal and payoneer. My Payoneer Master Card will expire this month. However, I am not renewing my card. I am done with Payoneer. Even though I find payoneervery handy (because you can easily withdraw cash from your local ATM where Mastercard is accepted), however, you need to pay accout maintainence fees. If you don't use payoneer much, paying $1 every month just to maintain your payoneer account kis too much. I prefer to use paypal because I don't have to pay account maintenance fees.

15. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have both but I haven't used payoneer since I don't earn yet and I misundertood their concept and I thought I would be able tto link it to my paypal account. Nnow I have no use for it and I also thought I would be able to recieve money from none payoeer users but I was also wrong. I will stick to paypal form now on I only which bank transfers here were quicker but they can take months.

16. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using PayPal for a number of years. I have a Payoneer card for more than a year which I have not been able to use because of the limited amount of entities that has subscribed to it. I reside outside the US and it would be easier to withdraw funds via Payoneer when compared to PayPal but as it is at the moment, I will just have to be content soley with PayPal until Payoneer probably becomes more popular.

17. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I have used both. Payoneer seems to have much better rate for currency conversion. Also the funds reach the bank account lot quicker. And for this reason it's better to use payoneer whenever you have the chance. Another thing is that you can use paypal in places where payoneer isn't accepted. So use what works for you. I personally prefer payoneer if the sites are allowing that option.

18. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    I have heard about Payoneer but haven't used it. I have no reason to stop using Paypal because it serves my purpose well.

19. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:

I also prefer it but getting sites that pay with payoneer is another task. Both PayPal and payoneer are widely used but most sites are accepting PayPal only.

I also have no reason to stop using PayPal but it is good to have experience with both. I intend to use payoneer but I won't leave PayPal behind.

20. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Well yes, I have used both for a while but Payoneer has high fees than Paypal so, after a while, I gave up on Payoneer and I am using only Paypal now because they have a small fee and is faster than Payoneer!

#20Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017