Peanut Butter With Honey Marketed By Butternut Co.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by iamawriter • Oct 14, 2017.

1. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am happy I found this product online. I have always liked peanut butter and I also bought a hazelnut choco spread to go with it. But recently I came across this product - Peanut butter with honey marketed by The Butternut Co. As you know honey is anyway better than the hazelnut spread. I ordered for two bottles. The only thing I did not like was the nut pieces were too big. I have written to them about it.
    Here is the link

butternutco.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Farming Honey is good for the environment because it saves bees from extinction. It keeps their population intact. So this product is kinda interesting for me because it is not only using a low calorie and very nutritious sweetener that helps mother nature.

I remember the Astronauts in NASA loves making peanut butter and honey sandwich with tortilla wrappers.

3. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    The only thing I noticed was that the peanuts are whole. I have written to them and hope they will rectify this. Biting whole peanuts is not something one would enjoy. But the product on the whole is tasty. I take honey regularly in my milk,.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They sound delicious. Going to window shopping research at Walmarts locally for it. Walmart I find has good prices for food as well as other non food items. I look for apple butter, but need only small 8 oz. bottles of them...no luck so far. Anyway best prices I found is at Walmart.

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    This thread takes me right back to my youth as I met a couple of Canadians who used to put both peanut butter and honey on their toast together. I thought it was a strange combination but I must admit it is very tasty. We don't have this product in the UK as far as I am aware so I just have to buy them separately.

6. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    Just looking at the picture makes me crave for it. I love peanut butter but I didn't know that it comes with different flavor and stuff. This is the first time I hear about this peanut butter with honey, and I'm liking the idea already. Maybe I should go look for this in the local grocery stores and super markets here.

7. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I will not find that here locally and so I have to go online and shop for it. My site is amazon in who are great They line up many manufacturers. You only have to make your choice

8. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Wow! Thanks for the link! I love peanut butter and I am certainly going to buy this. I also like the combination of peanut butter with honey. How much do they charge as shipping charges?

9. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    You can get it online surely but may have to pay for delivery. Anything is available online these days. i just got my christmas tree hangings from China. They sent that to me by airmail I got it in 30 days.

10. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I would have much preferred if the peanuts were crushed the way one sees in the normal peanut crunchy butter. I have written to them and hope they will pay attention to this.

11. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I did not have to pay delivery charges as I am a Prime member of Amazon. If you go to the amazon in page you will see all the details.

12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :)Thanks! Didn't know it's not in stores. I'll go check it out one day soon. Thanks so much for honey is very good for your health and peanut butter is good too, so it's a win win situation for eating something sweet, yum! Rs. is rupee...it's from a foreign country? I see. Okay, thanks.

13. TheOtherSide

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter Crunchy peanut butter? I did a few searches and these are available at some local stores here. Thinking 'bout it though, I feel kinda ignorant all along. Never knew this stuff exists (never do the grocery stuff). I am too dependent on our local sellers that goes house to house selling their things, from clothes to kitchen utensils and the lists goes on.

#13Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2017
  14. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    @TheOtherSide@TheOtherSide I too never knew of peanut butter. I learnt about it from forums where users talked about it Peanut butter has no cholesterol and that is what attracted me to it. And now with honey added to it what better item than this?

@Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan This combination of honey and peanut is good for anyone specially those who are watching their cholesterol levels. Ever since I got to shopping online I keep searching and that is how I suppose we can get what we want.

#14Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2017
  15. TheOtherSide

Threads:
    Yeah @iamawriter@iamawriter , peanut butter I think is one of the best way to enjoy your morning toast and bread aside from egg of course. And with tons of health benefits and nutrients it contains, who wouldn't want to bite one. Peanuts is a good source of monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids which are known to be good for heart health.

16. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am a senior and I came to know of these benefits rather late in my life - thanks to my online interaction with users who have been talking about this. I like peanuts and so happy that i can make peanut butter as my staple diet.

17. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I love peanut butter with anything that tastes great!:) most especially with honey or butter. I prefer peanut with nut pieces and I really don't mind if the nuts are too big as long as its crunchy. I don't like soft nuts at all. I wish this product was available at a nearby store. I would have loved to try it out.

18. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I also do not like that paste kind of butter but prefer the crunchy variety that has tiny bits in it This has whole nuts which makes it difficult to apply on bread. If you are eating just plain butter then getting those whole nuts should be fine.