Perfect Brownie Maker

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by rymick • Apr 18, 2012.

1. AidenRaccoon

AidenRaccoonNew Member

Threads:
    I saw that brownie maker but the problem I have with it is that I don't want the edge pieces. I like the middle chewy pieces.

2. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I'd really want the perfect brownie maker for making brownies, but the complaints about cleaning aren't putting in good words for me. And I don't have a dishwasher to follow up on Diss' advice.

3. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    In the end, it really depends on how you like your brownies, because for me, the "perfect" brownies are the completely fudgy, melt-in-your mouth ones that are somewhat smaller and don't rise too much, making it a completely decadent treat. After all, it's not a brownie anymore if it's starting to taste and feel like a cake.

4. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    I love brownies but I never saw the point of this product. It seems like more of a hassle than a help. I like sticking to regular brownie mix on a regular pan sprayed with cooking spray. I always like the rough edge brownies the best and it seems like this product makes them all perfect and square! I guess it just depends on how you like your brownies cooked.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I would try this product because I like to make brownies. It looks like it could make perfect brownies, but I want to try it for myself.

6. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I finally got around to buying one of these for myself. I'll be trying it out this weekend. Wish me luck lol

7. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Good luck!

Just be sure to spray the pan and all the little crosshatch crevices liberally with nonstick cooking spray, and after you remove the brownies, go ahead and put it in some water. Otherwise, you'll run into the same pain in the butt that the rest of us have fussed about.

8. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I have been considering purchasing this product, mainly so we have the same size brownies. Now I am even more iffy on purchasing it due to the disadvantages you listed.

Also, I would like to thank you for the details you provided. I found this information to be extremely useful.