Perfect For The Nail Designer

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by atribble73 • Jul 22, 2014.

1. atribble73

atribble73Member

Threads:
    I just wanted to share with everyone that I own the Nail Art Design and love it! I am a fingernail fanatic and love making designs, but can be hard to do so when all you have is one hand.
    After I was talked into buying this set up, I have never had a complaint at all. My family members have me making designs on their nails too, and I do not mind because it so simple! This is one of the best As Seen On TV items I have bought in a long time.

download (3).

2. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen this in the store many times, but I never bought it. I wasn't sure if it would work or not. Now that I know that someone has tried it and it worked, I might get it. I love painting designs on my nails so this would be the perfect product for me to try. I saw it at one of the stores I went to, but it was gone when I went back to it. I will most likely have to look for it in an as seen on tv store.

3. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not into nail art myself but I do find them fun and interesting. I would definitely buy one of these If my daughters were into these stuff but unfortunately they're not. I think it's also a neat Christmas gift for someone who is really into nail art. How much does it cost anyway? :confused: