Perfect Money

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Gad • May 17, 2017.

1. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    I have come across this term on several online markets.It can be used as a means of payment alongside other options like Paypal,skrill or neteller.However,I quite do not understand what perfect money is.I have tried to search the internet to no avail.If you have used perfect money to transact,kindly enlighten me.I would be very greatful.Is it more economical and flexible than the other means of payment?

2. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Perfect Money is an online money transfer and online payment gateway. It works similar to paypal. You can add funds by bank account or card and use send funds to other users. I have perfect money account but I don't use it. It has high processing fees. Furthermore, it does not have dispute function. Once fund send, you cannot recover.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Perfect money is private payment processor. And is responsible for moving money on most of the HYIP based websites. Many people have complained that they are acting like a liberty reserve type funding. And that can be dangerous. So I am guessing that they need to be transparent about it. But it seems like not possible for such type of payment processor. So not worth investing.