Pizza Hut Rewards And Their Services

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by NinetyEighty1 • Oct 10, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    As many of you recently know Pizza Hut has just made this deal to where you can get a free pizza with a certain number of points. Obviously, you get these points after you order a pizza and lucky enough I managed to receive enough point for one. Another thing I would like to bring up is that recently, I order a meal from them and after I received it they sent me an email apologizing for it being so late and even giving me a code for a free pizza. I think Pizza Hut does a well job pleasing their customers. The point system is also an incredible feature that I am glad that finally brought up.

2. Meeseeks

MeeseeksMember

Threads:
    Maybe they are making up for their customers, that's a good move from them.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Over here, Pizza Hut has a continuing promo for maybe 5 years now - buy 1, take 1 if you order a family size for delivery. We have been patronizing Pizza Hut mainly for that promo. Especially when we have house guests, ordering that promo is our usual recourse. And we are happy that the promo is not discontinued after the 1 year duration. By the way, we also love the chicken wings of Pizza Hut, it is a nice partner for pizza.

4. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    Nowadays it will hurt a company's reputation if they were to choose not to offer rewards or promotions to their customers...

5. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    That is true, it sunrises me that Pizza hut has waited this long to do such points. Papa Johns and Dominoes already had a good head start with this type of system but I suppose that it is better late than never. This along with promo codes and deals will be able to help out a lot of people save some extra dough.

6. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, I never knew about this until you shared this information in this forum. I must say that Pizza Hut has really a great service. Pizza Hut never fails to impress me and there was never an order that I was disappointed. Besides their yummy foods, the staff and their service is good. If I could rate them, I would rate them a 10/10.

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I love Pizza Hut, I really love tha palce. :) It's one of my favorite stores when it comes to pizza because besides the taste and service, the prices are great (my pocket says "Thanks", haha :p).

8. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    No problem, I managed to get lucky in it. When I made an account on it they were having a special deal where instead of getting two points for every dollar I managed to get for, so I was at the right place at the right time. That deal unfortunately passed on but will likely show up again in the future, so look out for it. :)

9. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I love Pizza Hut and would go there regardless of any promotion or rewards they offer. I've never had a bad meal there and my granddaughter loves it. It does encourage people to go there if they offer promotions but then you sometimes have to queue before you can get a table because they are so busy!