Pocoyo Toys

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Noril Salvo • Aug 25, 2015.

1. Noril Salvo

Noril SalvoNew Member

Threads:
    Is anyone here familiar with the program Pocoyo? I'm not sure if it is a British production but I believe toys from that TV show is available, I just don't know where to look. Any ideas? My little girl loves the show.

2. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    It's actually a Spanish production which has been translated and I absolutely love it!!!!! My 2 years does too. It's adorable, we watch it in both Spanish and English. Sadly, around my way there are no toys available. I wanted to do a Pocoyo themed party for his second year but everything had to be bought overseas and they were very expensive to ship. Then there were the knock-offs that looked horrible. I don't know where you live but there are some toy and department stores in Latin America (except PR) that sell them.

3. Noril Salvo

Noril SalvoNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for the kind info madam. Yes, my two year loves it very, very much. She actually knows all the characters by name. I was hoping to give her a gift this christmas and I was looking around to check where is the best place to buy it. Even here, I can't seem to find toys from that show. Going to keep trying though. Much thanks!