Prepaid Debit Card For Shopping Online

Discussion in Payment Methods started by juan dela cruz • Nov 3, 2017.

1. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    When shopping online I prefer using prepaid virtual debit card in my purchases. In the Philippines there is a virtual debit card called "Paymaya" which have Zero maintaining balance and you can put any amount at any time to it. I like using this virtual card because I only deposit the amount that I need in order to buy something online. With this I can avoid any hack or overcharge by Online shopping portals. This card can be loaded on convenient stores and famous malls in our country,

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    My local bank offers prepaid MasterCard for shopping online. I haven't applied for one since I had not been shopping online before. Prepaid cards are good since you only get to spend what is loaded on the card and you won't have to worry about getting bankrupt. :D

3. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    Prepaid debit cards are not just for shopping online. You can also use it on restaurants or when you are shopping on malls and just present the card as payment. Our prepaid debit card in the Philippines can be loaded on convenient stores like 7-11. With that before going to a mall or somewhere you can simply put your cash to your prepaid debit card rather than carrying a lot of money in your pocket. So you should really consider getting a prepaid debit card for yourself.

4. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Prepaid cards can be really handy. You can make use of them for the online or offline. And they can save your bank details from being exposed. Also the cards have same charges like debit card. So that is indeed a lot better option. And you can also make use of them internationally. I'd say you should either use prepaid cards or paypal either would be helpful.

5. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    It seems so advantageous, in especially, because it is possible to avoid hacker action. Recently, hackers are each days more dangerous, this way it is necessary to apply all care.

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Hackers will always continue on becoming more dangerous, your only option is to stay safe and only buy from known websites.

7. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I honestly think that though prepaid cards have a couple of flaws, that can help save money. You spend what you put in and hopefully you only put in what you need and not over do it. If a hacker or scammer gets a hold of it, you won't be losing all the money in your account and plus you can always cancel.

8. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    It's either verve or master card that I normally use for my online shopping and the banks that I transact with always gives good services in ensuring that my payment of goods online are done successfully without any issues.

9. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I shop only on the sites that accept paypal payment. Therefore, I shop on ebay more than anywhere. I don't even shop on Amazon. If you pay through paypal and you are not satisfied with the item, you can reverse the transacton by filing dispute. paypal allows you to get a refund on products that do not satisfy you.