Products From Aldi (not Food)

Discussion in Product Reviews started by thisnthat • Jun 6, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Do you ever shop for other items as Aldi, such as kitchen gadgets, cooking utensils or equipment, or other household goods? I've purchased a few things, and I've also been gifted some items.

I was given a pressure cooker that works great. I recently received a food processor too, which I'm very happy with. I bought a non-stick baking pan, the 13" x 9" size, and it has held up better than one that I paid twice as much for elsewhere. I've picked up a few gifts there too, like trademark character dish sets or cups for my grandkids.

Do you buy other stuff at Aldi besides food? I've had really good luck with everything I've bought or received from there so far.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have bought a few items such as clothes and recently a facial cleansing massager which is great. I watched a show on television where they blind tested some food mixers and Aldi came out as the top one and also the cheapest.

In general the goods are excellent, and in the UK you can buy online and get free delivery which I prefer to buying in the store and having to check no one else has messed with it.

3. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm, next time I go, I'll have to see if they have the facial thing at my store. I'd like to have one of those. I usually don't buy stuff like that, because I'm afraid it won't work well. Following your testimonial, I think I'll give it a try (if it's available here).

I didn't even know about those tests. That's cool. I also remember having a personal heater/fan unit from Aldi that worked great for many years. It eventually gave out, of course, but it lasted much longer than any others we've had over the years and it cost less.

Oh, that's great. I didn't even know you could order online. I'll have to see if I can here (US). Free shipping too? You can't beat that. Yeah, I can understand wanting to look it over first, but it's still nice to have the other option available if you so choose.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do buy non food products from Aldis and in fact my coffee pot came from there. I bought a gas grill there once as well. They recently had a steam mop which is one of the most affordable ones I had seen in a good long while. Their prices were better than any of the other places I had looked.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have a very interesting relationship with this store, and I am not sure that is a good thing. They seem to have great deals one day and then other days everything i more expensive. Maybe ti is just me but I wish I could go there more, but it is also kinda far away from me.

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Aldi have very competitive and reasonable prices, i have shop them at their establishment a few times so far and i have never been disappointed .