Purchasing Gift From Online

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by naruto100 • Jul 22, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I usually buy gifts from online, it saves me both time and money. I really don't see too much of a problem with it. I usually order most of my gifts from Amazon, hide them from the one I'm giving it too and present it to them. I can also get good deals.

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    You mean you purchase it and get delivery by yourself. Well, yes if someone is in the same house then we can do that. But if someone is away from us then we can also directly send gift to their address with gift packing. This is really nice option to send gift with proper packing, specially when we can't reach to them because of any reason.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This is a life saver for me, but at the same time I try not to depend on it. It is just so nice being able to search anything and then generate some better ideas from there.

4. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, shopping online can be a great source of inspiration as well. It's great when someone is difficult to shop for, because you're not limited. If there are only a few shops or stores in your area, it's hard to find something for that person. If you have the whole world to explore via the Internet, your job just got a lot easier.

I like gift lists and gift sites as well, when they supply nice recommendations or reviews. I want to start a gift site of my own.

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    The only gifts I have ever sent online are Amazon gift vouchers. It's easy and there are no shipping costs. The only drawback is the person can see how much you have paid but it is the thought that counts so even a $5 gift voucher is usually welcome, plus they can spend it on what they like so are not getting an unwanted gift.

6. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    That's another good idea, 66. Gift cards are great, and they are definitely super easy to send. Have you ever tried buying any from those discount gift card sites?

I plan to start doing some holiday shopping online soon. With free shipping, I can just pick up small things here and there when I see something nice on sale.

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, online stores are indeed more cheaper to buy from than in physical stores, but sometimes they can be more expensive too, so we always should research to get the best price. And as for how the recipient's gifts get sent straight to them, you can always indicate the recipient's address before you pay so that it gets sent directly to them and not you.

8. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Frankly, I expect online prices to be far cheaper, especially if the company in question doesn't have a brick and mortar store too. Since they have much lower overhead, I expect (at least some of) the savings to be passed along to the consumer. I think it does happen in some cases, since some prices are extremely good. In others, not so much.

The convenience here is key for me. I do save money, but saving time can sometimes be just as good (after all I could be making more money during the time that I'm saving).

9. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Depending on the type of gift that I'm going to buy, I don't see any problem in buying online. But I still prefer shopping in physical stores because I feel safer.

10. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer to buy the gifts online. You can see that these days if you are buying a gift then most likely you can get it gift wrapped too. So it depends on how good you want the product to be purchased. Also the amount of efforts required for buying and choosing can be minimized online as well. So it all comes down to what you want.