Recommend Me An Online Shop To Buy Affordable Office Supplies

Discussion in Office Supplies started by annitha • Sep 15, 2017.

1. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    The further I went in my online search is an eBay, because it is an easiest and they have a great deal when it comes to the price.
    The problem is that when an item arrives it is usually much lower quality than I expected, plus I am sure that I can get those art and office supplies somewhere by even lower price.
    All of these sellers on eBay seem to have the merchandise from the same factory.
    Can you recommend me an art and office suuplčies shop where I can get both the quality and Best Buy price?
    Thanks!

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    May I know from which country you come from because that would help me suggest you such sites. For instance we have number of such websites in my country India like Flipkart, Snapdeal and of course Amazon and eBay. At my present location we have number of good sites like Officework, SelectOffice, Torstar apart from Kamart, BigW etc which offer you good deal on very reasonable rates.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have purchased the business card and the letterhead through Vistaprint. It is 1 day delivery services. You can easily get the order to your doorstep. As they have pretty much quick printing system. Just make sure that you're pushing for the better office supplies in due process. I have learned that such office supplies are going to be good enough on the quality side. I'd recommend Moo business cards though because they have better designs.

4. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    Ebay is one site I would recommend to anyone looking for where to get quality products either for use at the office or anywhere the person is interested in? Also, always ask for a picture of watch you're buying to ensure it is what you request for that is delivered to you.

5. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend both eBay and Amazon, as I have reasons to believe that they both the best online stores that would offer you the best deal for your money. The only problem you might encounter with Amazon is the online store site not having delivery service in your country, so therefore I would advice that before making any purchase on Amazon, ensure to find out if it has delivery service in your country in order to avoid failure to get your commodities to you.