Restaurant Email Clubs - They're Worth Looking Into.

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Jason76 • Oct 22, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Now that it's 2017, does anyone know of any new email club deals? Well, I'm sure that IHOP's Pancake Revolution is still on and that gets you a free meal on sign-up and on your birthday (the last time I checked). Anyway, (regarding many restaurant chains) everyone is bound to get some savings, and it's really cool when no purchase is required, as with IHOP.

2. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Well recently I have made an account with pizza hut and they send me some pretty good deals online. I also did the same with Pizza Inn and every now and again they give me a wide array of deals. There was a point where I even got a free pizza from pizza hut, those two are the only ones I got good deals from in email.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you may get better deals with apps these days, so sign up with an email and then download the app. Subway do lots of offers, Panera do, and am sure if you stagger your birthdays you'll always have some kind of offer you can take advantage of. I know some local places offer a free bottle of wine when you dine, so if you are celebrating then it can be worth it.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I suppose that this is something that you might as well have because it is not really costing anything, and if it can lead to some savings then why not. I can see them all bundling together though and then you start getting unwanted emails, but I could be wrong there.

5. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Not only does it cost nothing, it's pretty unique and appealing as well since you'll be able to find new deals and promotions after.

6. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have signed up for the Golden Corral email, and they give you a free birthday meal, but other than that, they really do not have any other specials or discounts.
    We used to have a Ryan’s Buffet here, and they always sent out discount coupons, either in email, or with a text; but sadly, they closed this restaurant, and the closest one is a long ways away from us now and in another state altogether.
    Subway used to have a little punch card, and each time you bought a sub, they punched the card. When all the spaces were punched out, you got a free sub sandwich of your choice; but they no longer have that special, at least not out here.
    I do like IHOP, so I will have to sign up for their special, @Jason76@Jason76 , and see what we can get there.
    Some places also give you a. Discount anytime if you are either a senior or a veteran, so that is always good to check for as well.

7. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't be too hyped about this stuff, though. Note, even if you signed up for a lot of clubs, the absolutely free stuff generally doesn't last. I mean, you get a few free meals, and then the rest of your life you're just getting discounts. However, though, discounts aren't bad, but well, you get the picture.

8. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you are living on a budget, then getting a free meal is a great thing, even though you have to purchase another meal to get the free one.
    It actually does not say that you have to buy one to get a free meal always (although sometimes it does), but usually a person goes out with someone to celebrate a birthday. For me, it would be my husband. Since we are seniors, we would also be going when they have the senior discount hours in the afternoon.
    If we are going out for a meal, we usually go around 2-3 in the afternoon, and then that would be our only real meal for the day. In the morning, we just have a light breakfast, and in the evening, maybe a small sandwich for my husband, and an apple with cottage cheese for myself.
    Even if you only get a discount (except for on your birthday), every little bit that a person can save helps out a whole lot !