Ria Money Transfer Vs Western Union

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Heatman • Oct 8, 2017.

1. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Ria Money Transfer and Western Union are both financial platforms that enables one to send and receive money in all parts of the world. I have been using only Western Union services for a while to handle all my transaction until recently, I started having difficulty in having my financial transactions getting approved and posted across.

Then I got introduced to Ria Money Transfer, but to my greatest surprise, Ria services to send money is still limit to only 3 countries, United States of America, Australia and Spain. This really left me in a numb situation, because I was hoping to have had my Western Union issues solved using Ria but now it's not going to work.

What is your experience in using both of these platforms?

Attached Files:

2. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I was not aware about a money transfer system called ria money transfer. I have used western union and money gram to transfer payments from various countries. If Ria is limited to three countries, I don't think I will use this as I am not based on these three countries. If there is something like western union which is available to almost all countries, there is no point in looking for other money transfer.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's no Ria here but I can share my good experience with Western Union. I had been receiving my Google Adsense earnings via Western Union. Just 2 weeks ago, I received another $100 and I encashed it in a local outlet. I was asked if I want it in US dollars or in Philippine pesos. Since I was leaving for abroad, I requested to have it in US dollars, all $101.20 of them. And I got it real quick.

4. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I never heard of Ria Money Transfer until I had issues with my transactions using Western Union money transfer. I wouldn't deny that I haven't used Western Union money transfer successfully before but I think as a result of the constant transactions I get with it on weekly basis, they started having issues with approving my withdrawal. This was actually what led me to seeking out other money transfer means and I came across Ria but the limitation of their transactions to 3 countries someone can send you money from is what ruined it.

5. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I have no experience with both ria or western union.

But I know western union, money gram and use of MasterCard is accepted in my country.

If you were asking about ria because of running out of options for withdrawing money in Nigeria, I found this link and I hope one of the option mentioned will help

6. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @mildredtabitha@mildredtabitha Thanks for the link to that site with provision of detailed means for getting payment from abroad or online jobs sites. I would definitely take time to study and research on the the one that would be very effective and efficient for me in carrying out my foreign banking and money transfer transactions.

7. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have not much heard of the Ria money transfer. I heard there are some of the branches of it. And it seems to be good. But based on what I have seen so far. I think western union seems to be more active. And many people are using it as well. I think in the days of the cryptocurrency. There does not seem to be any good option for the payment processors such as these. That's for sure.