Sales people hassling you

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Dora M • Mar 23, 2014.

1. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    When I was younger, we only get to experience hassling by sales people on flea markets. It was comfortable to shop at department stores because the sales people kept their distance and let the customers browse. Nowadays, mall sales people are as hyperactive as flea market sales people. They can be very annoying if you want to browse and see what the store has. They just keep talking and are unmindful if the prospective buyer is listening or not. They often make it difficult to make a buying decision.

On the other hand, there are occasions when they can be truly helpful. The bright ones can come up with relevant information while the really charismatic ones can dangle special offers that I wouldn't have otherwise known if it were left to another sales person. I understand that they are driven by sales goals/quota so they have to maximize all opportunities to make a sale. Depending on my intention for coming to the store, I either put up with them or walk out of the store.

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I am having that problem these days. I have few calls lined up from the company. And they seem to be literally calling me every single hour. And that's kind of creepy too. They are thinking that I'd be opening the demat account with them. And they are busy finding the time for the conversion. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad. But let's see how that works out.