Sani Sticks Anyone?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rowzers • Sep 20, 2017.

1. Rowzers

RowzersNew Member

Threads:
    Some friends and I were talking over a game of cards the other day when one was complaining about her sink. She has a teenage daughter and she's just started to take up chores. Washing the dishes being one of them.

Now before I go on, I should point out that in Malaysia, we dont have those shredder thingamajigs in our sinks, so we need to make sure all the waste on our dishes go to the garbage can before putting them in the sink. The teenage girl must've taken the easy way out and crammed tiny leftovers in the sinkhole before washing the dishes.

So, another friend of mine said that she uses sani sticks. What you do is, drop one stick down the sinkhole and whatever mess that goes down to it, gets dissolved. She also said it removes grimes and bad smells.

Has anyone else tried this?

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like it and use it every month. I buy my Sani Sticks from Walmart for it's the cheapest on Oahu. I like it and since I've used it my sinks and shower drain works wonderfully. I like it, just got to be regular when you start using it. I like the ease of using it.

3. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of this product, but never really used it personally, but a few of my friends use it and recommend me to give it a try.

4. Rowzers

RowzersNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you Krissttina! That's most helpful. I needed a second opinion as the friend who recommends it has always been neat. I doubt theres any grime in her pipes!

Thank you Zero, its good to know that the product is a regularly discussed item. Afterall, word of mouth advertisement is the best.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :)You're very welcome! I first saw them in stores at Walgreens where I paid 11.99. I like window shopping so while I was at Walmat, I noticed a little section by the cashiers way on the side of the bldg. As seen on TV...I picked up my stuff I was going to buy. As I surveyed the shelves, there Sani Sticks was, and when I went over to it....9.99! I grabbed a box as if it was going to walk away. Got it that day and been buying it when I need it from Walmart a 2 dollar savings per box! :):)

6. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I never heard of this product before. I'm going to search for it the next time I hit the big stores because I don't think I will find it in my usual local market.

My sink gets clogged all the time and I always heat water to pour down the drain and I also have to call a plumber to come fix. Like literally all the time. This will save me the cost of paying plumbers all the times.

7. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I think is is a better idea than those commercial decloggers and muriatic acids. These sticks will be less accident prone just keep it away from children who will mistake them as candy.