Saving On Paid Apps

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Gad • Jun 1, 2017.

1. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    I used to wonder how I would be able to purchase applications on google play without having a debit card or a Paypal account. Another thing is that some apps were damn expensive. However, after a long time of doing my 'research', I came across an application called blackmart. It is similar to play store except for the fact that every app is free. You heard me right. I came to learn that before apps are uploaded to the Google play store, their beta versions would be tested on blackmart. This helped me a great deal as I now save a lot on apps.

2. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this site. It can be a good way to save money, though we might get some errors from the beta versions. I wonder when the apps have been released to Google Play Store, will they updated the versions to released version on BlackMart, or the beta versions are still remained on the site.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Paid apps might be more expensive for your taste but at least they are ad free and they don't charge for micro-transactions. You will get a complete game. Five dollars is not that expensive. Just skip a sandwich for a day and have something you can enjoy for long term.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could also get credits by obtaining credits from Google Opinion Rewards. This is a site that allows you to get points to purchase items on google, by doing tasks and so forth. It is a well known site. You may not even have to have PayPal, a debit or credit card.

5. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    You mean even paid applications are available for free on blackmart. If yes, then better to stay away from such app. It is not legal and also you may get malware on your phone from that applications. If apps are paid one on playstore then how come they are available for free on other source? So beware of such things.

This is not the only app. There are many such platforms using which you can downloads games and apps for free. But I don't recommend them.

6. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    They are the earlier BETA versions of these paid applications which have been put on this app by the developers themselves so it is perfectly fine to the best of my knowledge. Personally I would not use it because these are obviously the BETA and earlier versions of the app so they may be buggy, may have security vulnerabilities in them and may not have the latest features that have been put in the actual paid version of the app. I doubt any big companies use this app either so most likely you will have a limited range of "free" apps.

7. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Blackmart. I heard about this and my brother introduced this to me. He said this is one of the coolest websites and similar to google's play store where you can download apps without having the in-app purchases. I think he is using this. Anyways, thanks for sharing.

8. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, I don't know more about it. I thought it is another app which offers such free app by cracking or something. Even though there is no problem of that, yes security problem may arise as those apps are in beta phase. Plus it may not have all those features which are available after they fully launch with paid version on play store. I don't want to tryout any other apk files on my phone because of security reasons.

9. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I do like this idea however since it's the BETA version of the apps they might not come with all features the full version comes with. I haven't done it but some of my friends earn credits on sites or other apps to be able to get the complete versions for free. But if you enjoy them that way it's great and I think I would also give them a try but I really don't have much time to spend on apps.

10. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    If you want discounts then AppSumo is one good option for you. They usually release a lot of discounts for the popular apps. And based on the percentages offered you can take the decision. You can see that paid apps often may not turn out to be that expensive if you can get on heavy discount. There are various deals on the softpedia and few other websites. So you can get some of the apps lot easier.