Slushi Magic

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by rymick • Apr 19, 2012.

1. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    I'm just a little worried about how vigorous the shaking has to be. I have a machine that can make slushies (and snow cones!) just with ice, then you put in your flavoring. For now, I don't see the point in the additional $20 purchase, even if it is simpler.

2. tn13

tn13New Member

Threads:
    Interesting! I've got to get my hands on one of these, I have a weakness for slushies. I bought a slushie maker for about $30 from a department store last summer - it's basically a "Magic Bullet" type machine, but it's extremely loud. It gets the job done, but this sounds more convenient. How long do the "magic cubes" last?

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am happy to hear they work as advertised. I've been wanting to try them and now I know for sure it is a winner. Last year I was at a fair that took a bottle of wine and mixed it with some dry mix and ice and made slushies, it was fun and very good. I have been wondering if this would work in a similar manner.

Well I quess I will be ordering a Slushi Magic.

Thanks for the great review.

4. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Glad to hear that it works. Do you know any of the nutritional information for their slushes? I avoid the dye Red #40 so wondering if it includes that as well.

5. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    This is pretty cool to see because I always want to have a slushy, but can never find one when I want to. However, I never thought about this type of product before.