Smashwords Free Books

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by overcast • Jul 5, 2017.

1. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have found this new site named smashwords. They seem to have this nice collection of free ebooks. And they can allow you to export the ebook in pdf, epub and mobi. So that you can easily read in any platform of your choice. I have also noticed that in some cases the prices of books are also cheap. You can get the books for cost around 50 cents or so. So that can add up for such platform. If you like cheap books then this is the place worth checking out.

Have you downloaded any books from Smashwords?

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of Smashwords before but I love free books. I will have to check this out and see if they have anything that catches my interest. I download books from Amazon. I am signed to get email updates about free books and there is usually a good selection of books to choose from. However, I often wonder if I am going to get through all the books that I have downloaded. Thanks for introducing another place to get free books.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well that does sound a little intriguing. I was continually amazed at how much those book purchased put me down. Of course it is always right after you pay for tuition so that never helps, but they are in general expensive and surely not being used all the time. Sounds like a good site.

4. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I have not heard about Smashwords before. I just visited the site and found that there are many categories of books which we can choose from, and many books are free book. There are many parenting books that I might want to get some, and it's also good for me to get some children books for my kids to read. I also found some books which you can set your price when you want to purchase it. This is such a good site. Thank you for sharing!

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the little post about smashwords.com where I'm published. Smashwords.com has lots of free ebooks to enjoy. It's a wonderful thing reading is so much knowledge and fun with ebooks. They got recipe ebooks for free too. It's so refreshing that a site has things for free, so enjoy!