Snackeez

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by butterfly1 • Apr 25, 2015.

1. butterfly1

butterfly1Member

Threads:
    Everytime the Snackeez commercial comes on my son just begs and begs for it. Has any one used it? Does it prevent mess? Is it worth the money?

2. rubik1

rubik1New Member

Threads:
    To me it just looks like a useless "make your life easier" product, it's no different from simply giving them a cup and a bowl of fruit. Personally I wouldn't recommend the product. I wouldn't bother with it as it seems like a waste of money but if your son really wants it then it may be worth getting just to make them happy.

3. Rowan

RowanNew Member

Threads:
    It doesn't work at all. If you drop it, everything is still going to fall out. It's meant for those people so lazy, that they can't even get a bowl out when they want to eat something with a drink.
    There is no good reason to buy this for a person that young unless he is in a sport and you are tired and you want to bring him something to eat and drink conveniently, and even then there is little to no reason for you to buy this.

4. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can see this being very heavy and cumbersome indeed. Unless your son has a specific idea about what he wants to put in the "food" section of it, I would resist buying it.

5. JenniferIM

JenniferIMNew Member

Threads:
    There are smaller versions for littler kids (I think it holds 10 oz of drink and 4 oz of snacks). As an adult I use my full size Snackeez all the time.

Where this product really excels is in the car. When I'm commuting to work in the morning I can just throw some granola in the top portion and some milk in the bottom. I can image this would be a great product for any kind of car trips - adults or kids

6. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What I know about his product is that I did a survey and was supposed to get a free one of these and some points. I never got my points, never got the freebie, and they got all my information. So, I won't be buying anything from them.

*In fairness, mistakes do happen, so if the issues I noted above are resolved, I will update this post (and maybe my attitude). Unless or until that happens, I will just have to say, "no thanks."

7. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    One of my children has been begging for one of these too! I don't see the attraction, but since most people normally use a separate cup and bowl, it's probably just the all-in-one novelty. If we're in WalMart together, I have to avoid the "as seen on tv" aisle at all costs ... my kids love to see the new gadgets that are available.

8. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    I see these in the stores a lot and my daughter is always pointing them out. I honestly don't know if they look sturdy enough to spend the money on them. They only purpose I can see for them in my house is that it would keep the dog from jumping up and spilling her snacks and eating them. The dog is always trying to steal her after school snack. It's like a game of "let's outsmart the human puppy!" However, I don't think it would stand up to more than a few days of this ruckus.

9. Katie Miller

Katie MillerNew Member

Threads:
    My daughter have a Snackeez. She wanted one for quite awhile and I finally bought her one after she had her tonsils out. Well not right after, when she was done healing and could drink from a straw. It did come in handy, especially for car rides. She loved putting cereal on the top and milk in the cup. It really did work great, til my 1 year old got to it. He somehow snapped the cover right off the top so now it's useless. If you can find them at a good price, I would go for it. My kids do however love the Wow cups.