So. Did you do it?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Gin0710 • Dec 1, 2014.

1. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    Did you go shopping on Thanksgiving? Honestly, I kind of like that all the crazy shoppers went out Thursday because I went to Barnes and Noble on Friday and it wasn't as crazy busy as I was expecting it to be. So that's one plus side to stores being open on Thanksgiving, but still it's also greedy and bullshit that stores don't honor Thanksgiving anymore. That's just my view on it.

2. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I went shopping, but not for clothes, shoes or any material object. What I did was purchase a lot of domains and hosting services for my online business. I'm into online marketing, and I look forward to Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales every year because hosting providers and domain registrars have awesome deals during this time.

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    No I didn't. I went shopping the day after but later in the day and not for anything specific really, just to look around. I waited until Cyber Monday to do most of my Christmas shopping.

4. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    I did not go shopping on Thanksgiving. At the time my daughter was about 5 weeks old - and I didn't have a sitter. Instead I enjoyed shopping online on thanksgiving. Got some really great deals and got to shop and drink cocoa in my pjs while watching Christmas specials with my lady bug.