Sprint VS. At&T

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by plsargent • Aug 13, 2012.

1. plsargent

plsargentNew Member

Threads:
    Our contract is up next month, we are dropping one cell phone since my husband can get one through his work for free. So that leaves us with being able to go onto an individual plan. We are going back to just talk and text. (Both currently have smartphones)

Right now we are with AT&T and have been with them for over 10 years. I keep going back and fourth from AT&T or Sprint. Both have decent options and prices. But with Sprint I'm a little worried about there "on our network" for texting. Does anyone have any feedback about that?

2. writer811

writer811Active Member

Threads:
    Well, I have AT&T myself but my best friend has Sprint. She absolutely hates it and regrets the switch from AT&T. It seems like most people around here don't like Sprint but it could just be a bad reception area for sprint. But, my advice is to go with AT&T. Seems likes everybody loves them.

3. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    Google some local cell maps and see what gives you the most coverage. Every service other than Verizon is garbage but they are way overpriced, especially if you have a smartphone. Just go with the path of least resistance.

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    When I am comparing providers I always look for a few key points. I look at their types of plans, their coverage maps and their devices. How much are devices from AT&T and how much are the cell phones/accessories at Sprint? Read the reviews on their websites and see what their customers are saying. That usually will help you choose one.