T-Mobile Pay-As-You-Go

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by JoshTheboss • Jul 16, 2012.

1. JoshTheboss

JoshThebossMember

Threads:
    Okay, lets start this off with my main point.

This service sucks!

1. The towers are sparse. If you need a single, you can't get one. It just beeps and beeps, looking for service. Because of that, the battery then dies quickly.

2. No rollover minutes. I was led to believe that they would roll over by the employee at Walmart, and they don't. I get 1000 minutes OR texts every month, and they deleted my 700 left at the end. Why am I paying $30 for minutes if I don't get to KEEP them?

3. Poor phone selection. Two phone, really? You can do better guys. Come on...

Anyone else had experience with TMobile pay as you go? (GO Phones)

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    The only time I ever dealt with TMobile on a pre pay level was when I would buy 1000 minutes at a time. If you bought them in that increment, then they would last for the year and I never had to deal with expired minutes. That wasn't more than a couple of years ago, so maybe the person that you were dealing with didn't tell you that option or they've changed it.

I didn't really use a lot of minutes, so that was the easiest thing for me to do, but even if I did, it would've worked out to be cheaper than what you have written. As far as the service, I never had a problem.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had T-Mobile, but it was under contract. I loved them. I only had a problem once because of interfere with the satellite. They comped me for the inconvenience. I never had a dropped call either. I found them to be more reliable that Verizon. I think the service depends on where you live. I would still be with them except I was on a older cheaper plan. I paid $25/month for 300 minutes or something like that. That plan is now gone. I would've had to choose a $60 - $70 plan. No way.

The prepaid seems like a good plan. $50/month unlimited calls, texts and data.

4. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I have never had T-Mobile, mainly because their service isn't as great as some of the bigger companies. I know a couple of people who had their contract service and didn't get a signal in our area as well as others did with AT&T or Verizon. I have heard their customer service is great, but just their actual cell service doesn't work in many places.